A Short Hike
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Hike, climb, and soar through the peaceful mountainside landscapes of Hawk Peak Provincial Park.
Follow the marked trails or explore the backcountry as you make your way to the summit.
Along the way, meet other hikers, discover hidden treasures, and take in the world around you.
- Explore the island any way you like. Choose your own path to follow and see where it leads you!
- Hike at your own pace — there’s no need to rush to the summit! Take your time fishing along the river banks or swimming by the lakeshore.
- Collect hidden treasures to reach new heights. Try taking a dive off the mountain peaks to soar above the forests.
- Chat with the other hikers you meet along your route. You might be able to help each other out!
- Listen to a lush original soundtrack by Mark Sparling that progresses dynamically as you explore the wilderness.
Purchase includes a Steam key!
|Updated||29 days ago|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||47 days ago|
|Tags||3D, Atmospheric, Cute, Funny, nature, Relaxing, Short, Walking simulator|
|Average session||About an hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, Soundtrack, Twitter, Steam|
|Mentions||itch.io Recommends: cults and relaxation...|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $7.99 USD. Your purchase comes with a Steam key. You will get access to the following files: