Mayor Bones Proudly Presents: Ghost Town's 999th Annual Pumpkin Festival
A downloadable game
The festival is closed for the season! You can still carve pumpkins, but the online portion of the game is not available right now.
Welcome to Scenic Ghost Town! There's nobody here.™
...And that's why we need you! Mayor Bones invites you, your friends, your relatives, and literally anyone else you can drag along to come and take part in the celebration!
There's a frightening lack of jack-o-lanterns this year, and that's why we're recruiting you to make some!
Show them off on the World Wide Web!
Once you've finished your creation, bring it to the festival and share it with the world!
It wouldn't be a ghost town without ghosts! Maybe if we get enough pumpkins, we can get this festival really haunted!
- Each player can upload up to three pumpkins to the server.
- The online portion of the game will only be available for a limited time. The server will probably go down a few weeks after Halloween.
- This was thrown together a little fast, so sorry if there's still a few bugs!
- Created by Adam R.
- Concept and Itch.io art by Dawn B.
- All icons in the game were created by Smashicons, from flaticon.com.
- Many textures, models, and sounds are from CC0 and other free sources, detailed in the in-game credits.
This game features user generated content. While there is a community reporting feature, there may be a chance you come across inappropriate content before anyone else has been able to report it. If you are playing this game with your child, you may want to use parental supervision.
This is an online game. Any data you upload is probably not secure, so please don't provide any personal information in a pumpkin name or on the pumpkin itself. The only other information this game will collect is a unique device identifier to keep track of your user activity.
Unzip the files and run Pumpkins.exe!
If you're on MacOS Catalina, please see this thread for additional instructions.
- Version 5: Introducing Camera Filters!32 days ago